Where in the World is Smithee?



Where in the World is Smithee???

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Oh Canada! Pre-Trip - Packed and Ready to Go

Today saw the final arrangements fall into place. I left work at 3:45 to run the Li'l Red to Thunder Alley for a carburetor rebuild while I'm gone. Lynne followed me so I didn't have to walk the 50 miles home. The evening was spent getting last minute items together and strapped on the bike, newly named "The Gold Standard.". It'll be off to the office for a few hours, then I'll hit the road for the short 100 mile run to Clarkston to spend the night at Dave Denham's house (with ribs for dinner at the Pup's and Renee's house in Lewiston. Pushing off in the morning on Friday headed for B.C. By way of Chewelah, Usk, Metaline Falls and Creston. We expect to spend the night somewhere on the east side of Kootenay Lake.

No comments: