Where in the World is Smithee?



Where in the World is Smithee???

Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Day 4 - Sunday - Heading Home

After our excursion to the Mall, I went back to the Westin for a nap. I had screwed up when I made the reservation at the Marriott and had put in a checkout date of Saturday. Doh!!!  When I tried to extend one more day they wanted to charge me something like $190/night for all three nights. Not going there. So I booked Saturday night at the Westin, just across the street, for $90. That necessitated checking out a Saturday morning and storing my bag in Bob and Kay’s room. Not a problem.  After returning from our tourist excursion, I retrieved my bag and checked into the Westin and proceeded to take a nap.

We had dinner that night at Ted’s Montana Grill, which served up an excellent Bison Meatloaf.



https://www.tedsmontanagrill.com/tmg041.html

After that it was back to the hotel to turn in.

3:20 am found me getting up and getting ready to depart. I caught an Uber at 4:30 to Reagan National and cleared TSA with no problems (thank you TSA pre-Check). It was an uneventful flight to Detroit, another to SEATTLE and finally back to Pasco. I was home in Walla Walla by 3:00 pm. Ain’t sir travel a marvel of the modern world?






No comments: