Where in the World is Smithee?



Where in the World is Smithee???

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Oh Canada! Ride to the Rockies

Thursday, August 4, 2011, will see me off to Clarkston, Washington, to spend the night at my friend Dave Denham's house. The next day Dave, Alan "The Pup" Searle and I will take off on a motorcycle adventure to the Canadian Rockies, including stops in Canada's Glacier NP, Yoho NP, Banff NP and Jasper NP before finally dropping back into the States on the east side of Glacier NP. We'll ride the Going to the Sun Highway and hen head home from there. Follow the trip here and on SPOT. I'll be posting a few photos here, but the majority will go onto my SmugMug Account HERE

I will embed the SPOT link on this page, but the trip can also be tracked by clicking on this SPOT Link

Our expected route the first two days:


View Larger Map

No comments: